Skip to content
You can enroll or make changes to your Medicare Advantage Plan when:
- You first become eligible for Medicare.
- From October 15 to December 7 every year, during the Annual Enrollment Period. All changes and choices take effect on January 1st of the upcoming year.
- From January 1 to March 31st during the Open Enrollment Period, you can make a one-time election to go to another Medicare Advantage or switch to Original Medicare during this time. You may also choose a separate Medicare prescription drug plan as well.
You may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period if:
- You move outside the service area
- You have both Medicare and Medicaid
- You are getting “Extra Help” with your prescription drug costs
- You move into a nursing home
- Or if your contract with Medicare or Medicare Advantage is violated